Monday, November 21, 2011

Has anyone ever used baking soda and water to get rid of blackheads before?

If you have then how long did it take for them to go away?Has anyone ever used baking soda and water to get rid of blackheads before?
Yes it works, I use it all the time if I get them. It is * usually * takes about a couple of days. Also, it is a great exploiter. Also to get my face looking good I use some granulated sugar with apricot oil, or you could squeeze a fresh apricot to get the juice out. First you wet your face with warm water and then rub the mixture in for about 2 mins. Then wash off with luke warm water. This one is great because it expiates dead skin cell, cures blackheads and it softens your face!!!! I hope this is useful!!!!!! By the way, You need to use the baking soda one two times a day!!!!!!!! With my recipe one a day.





/ MargaretHas anyone ever used baking soda and water to get rid of blackheads before?
I have used it before it does work but, you have to do it every day two times a day. you should start seeing results in a week or so.





here is what you do. you rinse your face with hot water (not to hot) to open the pores then you put baking soda on a hot wet rag (not to hot) then you scrub your face with the rag then you rinse with warm water then after you get the baking soda off you rinse again with cold water to close the pores.





hope that helps
use Aspirin and water instead.





%26amp; no I haven't.
nawww i seen ppl try to use backin soda i seriously doubt try clean and clear or try skin id
o.O You should use something like Clean %26amp; Clear for blackheads. I doubt baking soda will do anything.
I';ve never even heard of that. Sounds like a huge waste of time to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment