Monday, November 21, 2011

How can I make my nose less oily and have less blackheads?

I'm an 18 year old dude and my face is very clean and has barely no acne. The only fricking problem is my nose... It's very oily, it has many blackheads, and it sometimes gets red. What can I do to fix this, what product can I use? Anything, help me please...How can I make my nose less oily and have less blackheads?
I honestly would not buy the over the counter stuff go to sephora they will look at your face you tell them the price you want to spend and they will show you the correct products for your face and guess what if it doesnt work you can return it even if its half empty. Sephora is a very very good store for there prices, customer servive , value just everything I promise your life will change when you go there you wont want to go anywhere else. For my face I use dr.brandts pores no more you put that on b4 your makeup or really whenever ya want and then Iuse this mask Dr brandt vacuum cleaner both my blackheads after I get out of the shower I use ole henriksen face tonic just to keep my pores tightend.


Oh yea or there is this one over the counter product I always use when I have bad breakouts and nothing seems to work this stuff is a miracle I swear by it first scrub your face with aquafor bar or liquid soap then tonic then last but not leastuse benzoyl peroxide acne medication you can ge3t it at any supermarket or walgreens it comes in a tube and i9s white and cheap So if you want to go the really cheap way you have to use at least 2 products a astringent/tonic and the benzoyl peroxide Im telling you that stuff works great but if you want to get to the root of the problem go to sephora and bring at least 60 bucks and they will tell you exactly what cha need but just for now you can use the 2 I told you. And if you do go with the storebrand like I said I would use clean and clear the one that has the pink astringment works the best but after you get some money together deffinality go to sephora !How can I make my nose less oily and have less blackheads?
Use a good exfoliater and biore nose strips at least twice a week. Try to use neutrogena's new facial wash for acne and black heads (it's the pink foam that came out recently) It has a good percentage of Salicylic acid which is main ingredient in removing accumulated dirt and black heads.





Good Luck!
tsp gram flour,tsp honey,a pinch of salt,a few drops of lemon juice,cover your nose with the paste ,allowing it to overlap onto cheeks,leave for 5-10 minutes,you can get more information about oily skin by checking this linkhttp://www.skincare09.com/articals.php?t鈥?/a>
clean and clear shine control ex foliating scrub its amazing
use clean and clear blackhead srucb or something.


it works very well :)
use clean and clear

No comments:

Post a Comment