Monday, November 21, 2011

How do you clear blackheads with out hurting your skin?

I got blackheads on the T-area on my face, (nose and skin around it.) How do you clear them with hurting the skin much? Please help, thank you.How do you clear blackheads with out hurting your skin?
1] Wash with a cleanser recommended for your type skin [ oily, combination] twice a day


2] Exfoliate with a quality scrub - doesn't have to be expensive, my whole family uses Aapri Apricot Scrub. I get better results if I clean, then exfoliate


3] Do not use a washcloth more than once - you will spread the pimple germs and gunk around. Use disposable scrub pads or just your fingers


4]Try a porestrip blackhead remover - but these don't work for everyone


5] Keep your hands off your face! Only touch with clean


hands! [like in the shower]


6] An acne cream [such as Clearasil] can help excess oil, which contribute to blackheads, etc.


7] Drink a LOT of water. It will help 'flush' some of the 'crud'


out.


8] Eat sensibly [ avoid junk, eat lots of fruit and vegetables ]


and take your vitamins. Yes, this will help your complexion.How do you clear blackheads with out hurting your skin?
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Acne-pimple cure/


Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/face packs


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur鈥?/a>
I have this problem too. Here are some of the things I do to help keep me (as much as I can) blackhead free:





Always change your sheets every two to three weeks. The more the better.





I love Biore's line of black head clearing products. I worship them and use them in a strict routine.





Theres a little metal tool, with two loops on the ends to help clear out those nasty black heads. Tweezerman has a good one. It gets it out without leaving bruises or marks.





Get a facial every other month. Period.
Long hot showers and wash you skin twice a day with a mild soap.
Facials make your skin break out more no matter what the ladies say. Try Biore pore unclogging scrub. I have tried lall of the expensive products and as soon as you stop using them your skin gets worse. This product keeps my skin clear and non-oily!
Take a hot shower and when you get out use the Biore strips that they sell at the drug store. The strips work great and the steam of the shower loosens things up and makes it easier for the blackheads to be removed. Cold water is said to close the pores.... Oh! The strips are a little on the costly side. So read the directions and use them correctly and sparingly... You might want to use an astringent to prevent their return. Good luck to you.
Use the nose strips once or twice a week and a clay mask.





That should draw out the dirt and help close the pores.





Good luck x
Those Biore strips work wonders. I use them on my husband and his skin looks so much smoother

No comments:

Post a Comment