Monday, November 21, 2011

How can i get rid of blackheads on my nose?

I'm not bothered about buying stuff as long as it defiantly works. Please help they drive me mad!How can i get rid of blackheads on my nose?
heres 2 things that u can try





1.if u have neosportion(hopefully i spelled it right if not its the stuff u put on cuts)put it on the zits and cover with a band aid sleep with that on over night





2.get toothpaste put it on ur zits and again sleep with it over night





this will cause the zits to down size like get smaller and it will help it so it doesn't hurt.





also if u have blackheads get a cloth soak it in hot water and keep pressing it against ur face for about 5 to 10 minutes if the(through the 5 to ten minutes do as u like u can keep wetting it after that u can pop the blackheads after that it might be bloody so make sure to wash ur hands!scrub ur face after.





also i just remembered if u have dry skin or blackheads like i was sayin' if u have just normal kids glue like elemers or whatever put the glue over them just a thin layer.it works like a charm with sry skin just wait for the glue to dry and then peel it off.i mean with the blackheads it didn't work for them coming off but it made my face SOFT





Good luck with ur acne!How can i get rid of blackheads on my nose?
My friend has the same problem or shall i say used to have the same problem, me and my firnd were in CVS and she tol dme about her blackheads on her nose and how they were anoyying her so i told her to get the neutrogena blackhead remover and she said it worked great on her so enjoy!!!


http://www.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0/d0/a/AAAAAlhNG-sAAAAAANCtdw.jpg
I feel your pain or should I say I used to feel your pain. go buy Biore Complexion Clearing Warming Anti-Blackhead Cream Cleanser it works wonders and makes the rest of my skin feel great too. its about 5 or 6 bucks at walmart. here is a link to it at walgreens its 7.50 there but i though you would want to see what it looked like http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j鈥?/a>





it doesnt have great ratings on there but TRUST me it worked for me..
Exfoliate you face regularly, and use a light moisturizer on your face. Not sure why it works, but it does.
Blackheads are a type of skin bacteria so squeeze them out otherwise they will remain in your skin forever. Always clean the skin and surrounding area afterwards though.
Pore strips, Facial scrubs, are good and you can squeeze them if you have long fingernails or use tweezers or whatever :) Hope this helps x
try Bior茅 Ultra deep cleansing nose strips


They are good, i think
steam your face and use a blackhead remover from the body shop :)
Biore Strips =]
Use Nose Pore Strips! They Work The Best =] Hope it helps!xx

No comments:

Post a Comment