Monday, November 21, 2011

How do you get rid of blackheads on your nose?

I've tried a few products and none seem to work!


They're all over my nose and haven't gone away and I'd really like to clear them up. I tried facial masks and scrubs.. none worked.


Are there any homemade remedies?How do you get rid of blackheads on your nose?
smear some egg white on your nose, let it sit for 20 mins and it should all be gone. do this twice a week or whenever you get blackheads again.How do you get rid of blackheads on your nose?
try the biore strips. you pull the strip off and it literally pulls the blackheads out with it.
i know how to get rid of them.





here's what u have to do................





you have to put plain yogurt and mix it with besan


(u can find it at an Indian store) and water (a little bit of water)


then put the mixture on your face.


when it's still liquidy, take your nail and scrpe them off.


wait for 5 mins.


then wash everything off.





i do this all the time!





Good Luck!!!! and Hope this helps!








~Likie :D
Rub oatmeal paste on face,leave it to dry for 15 minutes and scrub well before washing off with cold water. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.
ive been woundering the same
I have the same problem. I have oily skin, so it gets pretty bad sometimes.


I use Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask by Neutrogena. It comes in a white bottle/tube with a blue and orangey label.


Almost weekly, near the end of my shower, I'll put some on and let it sit for five minutes.


It has a cool, tingly, burny sensation that isn't exactly comfortable at first, but it's worth it when you rinse it all off.


When I do it, my blackheads clear up immensely.


It won't make them go away permanently, but it's relatively cheap.


I think my bottle cost less than five dollars at Walmart.





It might make your skin red for the first half hour after using it, but that will fade. Just think of it as your pores being scrubbed clean leaving the skin pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment