Monday, July 26, 2010

How do I get rid of blackheads?

I have alot on the bridge of my nose, and I use biore pore cleaning strips. They work really well on the sides of my nose, but not so well on the top. Any suggestions?How do I get rid of blackheads?
i had the same problem.


just wash your nose extra with acne soap and water.


and exfoilate w/ a salt scrub.


it went away in like a week and a half.How do I get rid of blackheads?
Use cream for overnight -----for a week..


There are many in the market for your selection---but must get advice first from users.





Blackheads is a common matter ----always keep your face clean %26amp; sparkle.
Use St.Ives Apricot Medicated scrub.......
Scrub your face with Clean %26amp; Clear. I use a tooth brush, and my face is spotless (:
try a pore cleanser and Buff puff.

No comments:

Post a Comment