Monday, July 26, 2010

What should I do about blackheads on my nose?

I have blackheads all over my nose. I have sensitive skin and I do not have much of a problem with acne, besides the fact that I have blackheads. I feel like I have tried everything to get rid of them! Are there any skin products that I can buy that ACTUALLY get rid of the blackheads? I am desperate to get rid of these pesky blackheads, any and all help is welcome.What should I do about blackheads on my nose?
Get a facial!What should I do about blackheads on my nose?
Its hard to really get rid of black heads through face wash so i reccommend your trying to use BIORE blackhead remover which is a sticker like peel where you put on ur nose and you can see the black heads actually stuck on it...gross but kinda cool to look at...lol anyways try that about 7-9 bucks...cheaper brand go for ponds lackhead remover..which is kinda the same thing........i advise to try the BIORE works always
hey it is better to go to beauty parlour otherwise the best solution is to apply vicco turmeric[ which is treated to b natural] daily during night
have u tried steamin ur face then tryin to pop them????

No comments:

Post a Comment