Thursday, July 22, 2010

Is there REALLY a way to get rid of blackheads?

I know this has been asked millions of times and I have read all the responses but I've tried everything people have suggested to other Y!A users and nothing works for me.





What do I do to get rid of blackheads?Is there REALLY a way to get rid of blackheads?
Have you tried Biore pore strips? They really do pull them out instantly. I've used them many times. I mean they REALLY pull the damn things out---at the roots:





http://www.biore.com/usa/products/produc鈥?/a>





*******No, no, no! NEVER EVER squeeze, pop or pick ANYTHING on your face. Please don't do that. It only makes the pimples/blackheads WORSE, it spreads the bacteria and it causes PERMANENT scars.Is there REALLY a way to get rid of blackheads?
Cleanse your face with unboiled milk, gently rub a coarse cloth dipped in milk to remove the blackheads. Steam your face with herbs like lavender, lemon peel and mint leaves added to the water and let the skin soak up its goodness. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment