Monday, July 26, 2010

How do you get rid of blackheads?

I have uncontrollable blackheads ALL over my nose. I wash my face twice a day and I've experimented with a number of blackhead and acne treatment. I avoid squeezing or popping them and I still can't get rid of them. They're only getting worse!!!





What do I do?How do you get rid of blackheads?
I've never had them but a friend of mine has. She used (believe it or not) duct tape. Just place a small strip (as long as you need) on the area, and pull it off. It pulls the blackheads with it.How do you get rid of blackheads?
This should help. Rub oatmeal paste on face,leave it to dry for 15 minutes and scrub well before washing off with cold water. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment