Saturday, July 24, 2010

How to get rid of blackheads?

I've tried everything from pimple cream to acne cleanser, and nothing seems to work. What do I do?How to get rid of blackheads?
Biore Pore Strips.


I swear by them.








They say use every six days, but I used them every other day until my acne cleared up all the way. After you use them wash your face with cold water and a good cleanser.





Hope it works for you!How to get rid of blackheads?
I use clear rubbing alcohol on a white wash rag and scrub my entire face twice a week. I dont think you get rid of them once and for all, you just keep ypur face clean the best you can. I mash them out with clean hands if the get to bad.
pop them thangs! lol also go to wal-mart they have some acne cream/pills calld ';natures cure'; u take a pill in the morning and one at night,, u chew them up and they pretty much disolve in ur mouth.. It also comes with a cream for sopt treatment.. but be careful cuz it might over dry it! use it for aweek and u will see a difference.. Its only 9.99too, so pretty cheap and it works GREAT!
This should help. Rub oatmeal paste on face,leave it to dry for 15 minutes before washing off with cold water. Beat white part of an egg. Add one teaspoon of honey and with a cotton swab, apply it on face. Keep it around half an hour and then rinse with warm water. This is also good for blackheads and dark spots. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment