Saturday, July 24, 2010

What's the most effective way of getting rid of blackheads?

Hi guys,





My skin isn't too bad but I have quite a lot of blackheads, especially on my nose and chin. I use a gentle daily scrub and an oil-free moisturiser, as well as a clay mask once a week, and this has reduced them a bit but I was wondering if there is anything else I can do? I'm 23 and thought I wouldn't have to deal with this problem by now!!





Thanks in advance.What's the most effective way of getting rid of blackheads?
Wash your face with really hot water, and an antibacterial soap, followed by applying a good moisturizing cream. In general though, drinking lots of water daily will improve your skin. At least 2 litres (which is one of those big bottles) - also drinking hot water with lemon will improve your skin.What's the most effective way of getting rid of blackheads?
put a really hot facecloth on,leave it for a moment,this will open the pores more, then try to squeeze them out,sometimes this is the only way to get rid of them
Rub oatmeal paste on face,leave it to dry for 15 minutes and scrub well before washing off with cold water. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment