Monday, July 26, 2010

How do I get rid of blackheads on my nose?

I constantly wash my face but I still have these nasty blackheads all over my nose. It looks so awful and gross! How do I get rid of them?How do I get rid of blackheads on my nose?
You can buy a 'scrub' or face wash especially for it, if you just go into a supermarket, there should be lots of products to choose from =]





if not, go to a steam room because it opens up your pours, and then give your face a good scrub, but when you come out, make sure to wash your face in cold water to close up your pours again, (you don't want any more black heads lol)





black heads are just little bits of dirt trapped in your pours.





hope this helps?





good luck





xxHow do I get rid of blackheads on my nose?
First don't let blackheads discourage you!





I find that most people use their fingers/nails to squeeze them out which in turns just puts out MORE bacteria deep inside the pores meaning you'll just keep getting them back.





Easy way is to just use a blackhead remover (usually stainless steel works the best), and then just easily take them out followed by putting a little bit of tea tree oil on the open pores.
hey listen it's ok!!!i have the same condition go to ur local walmart and see if they have a blackhead clearing scrub i use it and it got rid alot of my blackheads


good luck
R


X





Ratina Cream


Cetaphil Face Wash


Cap. Omega 3 Fatty





Thats All





And Take Care
cut your nose off! lol jk. go to walgreens nd look for an oil treatment

No comments:

Post a Comment