Saturday, July 24, 2010

What is the fastest, most reliable way to get rid of blackheads on my nose?

I have had blackheads on my nose now for 4 years! i have tried everything. What is a good homemade recipe that a 13 year girl can make?I need another way other then the Biore strips...........don't mention that in the answer please! the rest of my face is clear! does lemon work?What is the fastest, most reliable way to get rid of blackheads on my nose?
I heard this from a friend and it worked for me. Put a Q-tip in poroxide and dab lightly on the spaces with blackheads. You wont be able to see them. Although this doesn't completely take them away and you may need to do it as needed.What is the fastest, most reliable way to get rid of blackheads on my nose?
Yes you can try this. Mix one tsp. of lemon juice and one tsp. of ground cinnamon into a paste and use it as a scrub and wash with warm water. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment