Monday, July 26, 2010

What works best for acne and blackheads?

I'm getting a ton of acne and blackheads. What scrubs or ointments work best? I want to clear up my face.


How long did it take the acne or blackheads to go away? Help!What works best for acne and blackheads?
well for $30 you can get proactiv and it cleared me all up in 1 week!!!! no joke


but if you are just going to the store, i like neutrogena pink grapefruit oil free acne wash that ckeared me up in about 2 weeks and it smells really good!





good luck:)What works best for acne and blackheads?
ProActive works, and so does skin ID.





But the BEST thing to do is to see a Dermatologist, have her/him take off your Blackheads and your acne and then give you a Chemical Peel. Then ask him/her to give you a dialy regiment that works for YOU.





Here's the thing: Every over the counter acne treat you're going to get either has Sycilic Acid of Benzoyl Peroxide. Your skin is gonna develop an immunity to those pretty quickly. Your Dermatologist is gonna give you some Prescription products that do the trick.





If you have HORRIBLE acne and want it to go away ASAP, then get some anti biotics. Thats what the celebrities do.





:)
Wash your face using lukewarm water so your pores may open. Use Cetaphil or Celeteque. Try to scrub your face especially the nose part and other affected areas. Use cold water after to close the pores.





I have a smooth and clear skin. I used Celeteque as my facial wash, Eskinol as my toner and Garnier as my facial cream. Try to use those product too.

No comments:

Post a Comment