Monday, August 23, 2010

Best way to get rid of blackheads, so many different answers and I dont know what advice to follow?

Ive heard so many different things such as Olive oil and sugar, Olive oil!! That will just make my skin greasy!! I am allergic to clean and clear and witch hazel :( Very sensitive skin im afraid.Best way to get rid of blackheads, so many different answers and I dont know what advice to follow?
i use olive oil as a moisturizer, it really doesint make your skin greasy, Just wipe your face with a wet cloth and pat dry when your done, It just makes your skin feel soft and smooth :PBest way to get rid of blackheads, so many different answers and I dont know what advice to follow?
Im the same use only for sensitive skin make sure it don't have any


parfum whats so ever I use alcohol swab pads every time I wash my face and then you use


it after that and see how much dirt you get out


don't use around your eyes it works it may sting a bit but you


get use to it


it your skin for the frist time been really clean then you see it


in few days smooth and it well start healing use it intell gone okay


it works .
I just bought Olay Dual Action Cleanser + Pore Scrub. Only like six dollars at Wal Mart and it works great with my blackheads.
do not eat peanuts. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment