Tuesday, August 17, 2010

How can i get rid of spots and blackheads on my face quickly ?

I've been using clearasil for about 2 months but it hasn't helped at all !How can i get rid of spots and blackheads on my face quickly ?
I suggest washing your face with hot water then use a deep cleaning scrub, Wash off with hot water %26amp; apply a facial mask with a fruit base. Let that dry %26amp; wash off with hot water. Dry face %26amp; apply a clear peel off mask. Once that has dried peel it off. You will see results in a few days. All products can be found at Wal-Mart, most drug %26amp; dollar stores. I still use this once a week to keep my face clean %26amp; soft. I hope this helps you.How can i get rid of spots and blackheads on my face quickly ?
The best advice I can give you is to keep your face clean and keep your hands away from it. Wash your face twice a day, morning and evening, and then use the Clearasil. If Clearasil isn't working, try a different product. My boys use Stridex pads after washing their faces, and I'm always telling them not to pick at their faces. If nothing seems to be working and you have been washing carefully and not picking, check with a doctor, there are prescriptions you can take. It will take time to clear it, especially if you're still young. Good luck to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment