Tuesday, August 17, 2010

How do I get rid of my blackheads around my nose?

Help. I have always had a really clear complexion but for months now I have been getting blackheads around my nose that's all but still I just want them to go away. I think I messed with it wayy to much a couple weeks ago and it got infected and crusty but it's better now. I just have them on the sides of my nose and underneath it. I have been researching on what to do. I have combination skin. It's pretty normal. Any suggestions?? How do I get rid of my blackheads around my nose?
there are certain blackhead removal strips available in market use them , or u can make a paste of curd and lemon along with some wheat flour and turmeric and use it as a face packHow do I get rid of my blackheads around my nose?
What the skin needs is a product that clears pores and kills bacteria, thus preventing hair follicles from clogging and turning into acne. This is what you should be looking for if you want to get rid of those ugly blackheads.





Before trying any treatment, I suggest you read this informational source that listed the most effective acne treatments available:





http://www.17acnetreatments.com






This should help for blackheads. Rub oatmeal paste on face,leave it to dry for 15 minutes and scrub well before washing off with cold water. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment