Tuesday, August 17, 2010

How do I get rid of nose BLACKHEADS?

I use a facial cleanser every day, tried a lot of different ones, but still can't get rid of these pesky dots. People mistake them for freckles, but I know they are really zitty messes!How do I get rid of nose BLACKHEADS?
Acne can be embarrassing at the best of times. I would try going into a site called Epinions.com and find out what users are saying about various products. Good hygene which involves regular bathing helps a lot. Good internal health is a major contributor to healthy skin. Try and stay away from the junk foods. I鈥檝e also had good luck with a product called Acnezine. Try these sources I found for more help: Good LuckHow do I get rid of nose BLACKHEADS?
Well, if you're cleansing as much as you say you are, then popping is your only answer... A dermatologist will pop them for you if you can't bring yourself to do it.
try cleaning your face with witch hazel
you squeeze you noce up so it looks like a pigs nose and the blackheads should pop out
Blackheads come from your pores getting clogged from oily skin. Make sure your cleanser is for oily skin.
I used those straps you stick on your nose for like 15 minutes then you pull them off..I don't remember what they're called but you should be able to find them in a cosmetics section at Walgreens or something.





They didn't help too much but they made somewhat of a difference.





Hope I helped!
use a benzoyl peroxide cream...after about two weeks they will be reduced in size if not gone
skip the cleansers and use salycylic acid. follow up with your dermatologist for more long term treatment.
pop them

No comments:

Post a Comment