Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What facial products that can dissolved blackheads permanently?

I always have to extract my blackheads around my nose but in a few days it is visible again.Please help i want to get rid of these forever.What facial products that can dissolved blackheads permanently?
************************* Solution within a week ******************** buy Clearasil Acne Treatment Cream with 10% BENZOYL PEROXIDE just apply it once a day during night time . Make sure you moisturize ur skin during day time to avoid dryness. And keep using it to avoid them.





You can get it at the pharmacy or some supermarkets like giant.What facial products that can dissolved blackheads permanently?
I don't think you can get rid of them forever. Black heads are old skin and oil clogging your pores to just use an exfoliating(sp?) face wash every day maybe with a little acne medication in it. There is a clean and clear and a noxzema (sp?) black head clearing srub. I use the clean and clear one and it helps, I have the same problem.
why dont you try biore pore strips!


they are really good.


you can see a difference after the first one.

No comments:

Post a Comment