Tuesday, August 17, 2010

How do I get rid of the blackheads on my cheeks?

How do I get rid of the blackheads on my cheeks? In the area around my nose, I have a whole bunch of blackheads. I can't squeeze them out like I do with the blackheads on my nose. Also, how do I prevent them (besides washing my face daily, b/c I already do that)?How do I get rid of the blackheads on my cheeks?
Well i had the same problim they would not go away so i asked around and actually found some stuff to help make them go away, I used the Olay face mask, And Face chrystls you rub the face chrystlys on your face and let it set there for a few mins about 2 no more then that, And then do that about every day and before u go to bed use the face mask! it should work!How do I get rid of the blackheads on my cheeks?
are you exfoliating?

No comments:

Post a Comment