Friday, August 20, 2010

Is there a healthy way to get rid of blackheads, that is recommended by a doctor?

I have a lot of small but abundant black heads. Usually occurring around the sides of my nose, and i was wondering if there is a safe effective way to get rid of them.Is there a healthy way to get rid of blackheads, that is recommended by a doctor?
boil some water,or when your inside the shower, let the steam really get on your face, it will open the pores, then right away use a toner to clean out the bacteria, put your face back in the steam and then use a facial scrub, then fill your sink with cold water or turn the shower on cold and rinse your face, the cold will tighten your pores. try to do this every time your face feels oily or twice daily (i have the same problem)


after all this moisterize or use a softening cleanser like cetaphil.


make sure you use it last b/c the toner will dry out your skin.....Is there a healthy way to get rid of blackheads, that is recommended by a doctor?
Lol. I wish I knew D:


I squeeze mine. I don't recommend it.


Try pore strips? They work on most of them.





Its annoying really, I have quite a few large pores on my nose now thanks to squeezing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment