Monday, August 23, 2010

I have alot of blackheads on my nose , does anyone have any tips for getting rid of them ?

I have tried alot of things but would be grateful for any tips or suggestionsI have alot of blackheads on my nose , does anyone have any tips for getting rid of them ?
This is going to sound stupid and harsh but I did it and mine where REALLY bad and they were gone in ONE go.





I got a fairly course nail brush. You know the one to scrub fingernalis? Hopped under a hot shower. Got a little gentle soap and scrubbed in circles with the brush and soap. Rinsing under warm water again.





I got out of the shower and they were gone and not returned for over a month.





I do this about once a week now and the pores are getting smaller and lighter.I have alot of blackheads on my nose , does anyone have any tips for getting rid of them ?
Try freederm, its expensive but seems to work. My brother used that and cleared up his spots.
YES WHEN YOU HAVE SPOTS IF YOU KEEP PUTING CRAP ON THEM YOU MAKE EM WORSE JUST LEAVE THEM AND WASH WITH WATER EVERYDAY!
You can buy strips that remove blackheads. Or use a daily facewash or scrubs.
enjo sells these face cloths that work sort of well.





but if you don't want to try that try to wash your face all the time and stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment