Tuesday, August 17, 2010

How do i get rid of noticeable blackheads on my nose?

I HAVE PRETTY GOOD SKIN WITH THE NORMAL AMOUNT OF OCCASIONAL ACNE. BUT MY MAIN PROBLEM IS THE HUGE BLACKHEADS ON MY NOSE. I'VE HEARD THAT IF YOU TAKE A HOT TOWEL AND SET IT THERE FOR 3 MINUTES AND THEN QUICKLY PUT A COLD TOWEL IN IT'S PLACE, THAT YOUR BLACKHEADS WILL BE GONE. BUT GUESS WHAT? THAT DIDN'T WORK. IM DESPERATE FOR HELP. I EVEN WEAR TONS OF MAKE-UP ON MY NOSE TO COVER IT, BUT I HONESTLY THINK IT'S JUST MAKING IT WORST. CAN ANYBODY HELP ME?How do i get rid of noticeable blackheads on my nose?
Boil some water on the stove until it gets steamy. Then place your nose slightly over the steam and wait for about 5 minutes. There is a tool called a blackhead remover and you can buy them at walgreens or anywhere like that. It has a little hole in the side and you quickly place it on the blackhead after the steam and push and usually the blackheads pop out. Then I would place some sort of astringent on top of the open pore. Hope this helps!How do i get rid of noticeable blackheads on my nose?
You need to get rid of the blackheads and then use a beta hydroxy acid to prevent sebum from building up in the future. I have the same problem with my skin--they aren't that noticeable, but I do have to make it a point to clean out the pores and then apply something to prevent it from returning. The Paula's Choice (cosmeticscop.com) 1% beta hydroxy lotion works pretty well for me.





Applying makeup, as well as touching your nose often, is probably not a good idea, as it just leaves more dirt and grim on your nose and blocks the pores.
www.google.com
Put a job application on your cheek.
Getting a facial will do the trick. The aesthetician will be able to extract them. You could also try Biore nose strips. They also work pretty well. After washing your face, you stick the strip on %26amp; let it harden. When you pull it off, it pulls out the blackheads.
Try something with Salicylic Acid in it, it works wonders!

No comments:

Post a Comment