Tuesday, August 17, 2010

How can I get rid of my blackheads and pimples naturally ?

I have blackheads on my nose and pimples on my forehead . I've tried products, but they don't really work . Help ?! O;How can I get rid of my blackheads and pimples naturally ?
Take birth control pills.How can I get rid of my blackheads and pimples naturally ?
every night and morning use a really hot face clothe and put it on your face and hold it. but don't burn youself. this is good.. also if you have access to a sauna or a steam room! it opens the pours. then i guess you could try squeezing the nasties out! LOL but not so hard that it makes u bleed or scars you!
Wash your face after you wake up and before you go to sleep. Use special soap that isnt hand soap, you need the kind that is made for your face. And avoid touching your face.
Have you tried Biore pore strips?
YOU SHOULD WASH YOUR FACE WITH DOVE SOAP AT NIGHT JUST WASH IT AND DO THE SAME THING WHEN YOUR FACE IS DIRTY AND AVENO WORKS REALLY GOOD TO LIFT THE DIRT IN YOUR SKIN SO TRY THAT


I WISH THE BEST OF ;LUCK TO YA
my cousin makes saltwater and rubs it on her face and lets it sit there for about an hour and then takes a shower, and she says it works..hope it works on you!
go tanning
  • makeup 2009
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment