Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What is a good face wash for blackheads and pimples together?

i have small blackheads on my nose and pimples on my forehead, chin, and sides of my face. what are good brands that i can use? currently i am using cetaphil which isnt working and st. ives scrub.What is a good face wash for blackheads and pimples together?
i think st.ives is great! but its so hard to find in my local shops.





im using Aapri scrub and its also really good.





i do this once a week to: mix a couple of teaspoons of sugar and some olive oil and exfoliate your face with it. wash it of and dry your face thoroughly with a towel.What is a good face wash for blackheads and pimples together?
theres an extremely good pimple product called AcneFree Terminator.


Its an orange tube. You can find it at a local walmart or target. I had a pimple on my cheek yesterday and i used it and its already almost disappeared.





Itll say its for acne and blackheads, but for as long as ive been using this product i havent noticed much success for my blackheads.





for your blackheads i suggest steaming water, soaking a towel putting it on your face and getting a strong blackhead specific cleanser to use after having the steaming hot towel on your face for about 10 mins.





I used an off brand product called Zap-IT and a Noxzema blackhead cleanser to finally get rid of a giant blackhead ive had for years. Using the hot towels and those two products finally made it possible for me to push out that annoying blackhead in just a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment