Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Why is my chest much more prone to blackheads than the rest of my body?

Could be the dirt and oil that gets trapped there if you sweat, and it could be a result of perfume and lotion as well. Perfume is very harsh on the chest area and causes blemishes. So look at what you do when you apply fragranced lotion and perfume. Do you put it right on bare skin? You should treat this area just like you would your face. Use toner on it. Exfoliate that area.Why is my chest much more prone to blackheads than the rest of my body?
Because your chest and back sweat and since it's under a shirt, the sweat gets caught there and clogs up your pores.Why is my chest much more prone to blackheads than the rest of my body?
Blacks like sucking those titties.

No comments:

Post a Comment