Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What should I do to get rid of blackheads and those sort of things(you know pimples and stuff) on my skin?

My skin is quiet oily.What should I do to get rid of blackheads and those sort of things(you know pimples and stuff) on my skin?
Go to a health food store and get 100% pure Tea Tree Oil. Use it like an astringent after you wash your face (don't get it too close to your eyes). I have found it to work beautifully.What should I do to get rid of blackheads and those sort of things(you know pimples and stuff) on my skin?
they have these strips that you put on your face and leave it on for like 10 minutes and you pull it off. they do a good job at lifting you plack heads.
use a skin cleanser for oily skin twice a day, exfoliate at least once a week, use a mask at least once a week for deep cleansing, eat healthy and drink lots of water. Do not squeeze the pimples otherwise you'll get scars on your face. Good luck.
Stop eating greasy food, exfoliate, apply skin treatment and repeat.
It's not proven that greasy food creates pimples, BTW. ANyway a blackhead removing mask. You can find it anywhere Target or Walmart. Clean and CLear, Noxema, Nutrogena, etc. Just find a mask that removes blackheads. When the mask dries on your face and you rinse it off it will pull those black head out. Also Pore Strips for your forehead, chin and nose!!
a lot of acne is caused by bacteria. Get a cleanser that kills bacteria, and don't touch your face the rest of the day. If you have to squeeze, wash your face and hands before and after. Be careful! Benzoyl peroxide can bleach your clothes and towels. I use a cleanser with Benzoyl peroxide, wash it off, and then I use a toner with salicylic acid, which usually doesn't bleach stuff. Those are the two most effective zit fighters.
skin irritations are due to alot of factors so what may work for other people may not work for you...i think you're better off with having a personal consultation with your doctor, you just have to go to a GP's medical clinic and have it checked, and if ur skin condition is beyond what they could treat, then that's when they will refer you to a dermatologist...i've tried alot of products out there for my pores but i found medicated cream and some prescribed pills only worked for my skin condition
Different people get spots for different reasons. I have clear skin, but I am prone to get a couple of big painful spots if I eat poorly. Chocolate is specially bad for me, so look at your diet - you are what you eat.





As for oily skin, again try not to consume to much saturated fat, and any oil - control face wash is good.





If this doesn't work you'll probaly have over active glands.

No comments:

Post a Comment