Friday, August 20, 2010

Whats the best facial scrub to get rid of blackheads?

I want a scrub that is highly concentrated with the scrubby hard balls in the gel. That seems to work best.





It would be nice if I founf one where when I see the blackhead, I use the scrub rigorously and afterwards I see no sign of that blackhead.Whats the best facial scrub to get rid of blackheads?
Clinique 7 Day Face Scrub is the BEST exfoliator to use - it cleared up my skin immensly and I don't even GET blackheads anymore. Clinique also makes a body scrub like that too and it's awesome. A lot of times you can get a sample size from them as a free gift if you get something else, but even if you bought it and didn't like it Clinique accepts all returns! I have sensitive skin btw and those beads didn't irritatate it at all. It feels good - it removes dead skin cells too.Whats the best facial scrub to get rid of blackheads?
neutrogena grapefruit scrub is the best scrub I ever used it helps to clear up pimples and blackheads use it 1 a week it leaves my skin nice clear.


also clean %26amp; clear blackheads eraser is also good it clear up skin nice well.
The clearasil blackhead scrub is great but also the NATIO clay face mask ( you get it in chemists only ) works wonders use it weekly and it prevents them as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment