Tuesday, August 17, 2010

How do I stop chest and back blackheads?

I get chest and back acne, but it is mainly black heads. How do I prevent these from forming, there are a lot of them and I am many times tempted to squeeze them but this makes my chest and back all read and many times scars which looks bad when I have my shirt off, because I'm in decent shape, but I always have red marks from squeezing them. How do I make them go away?How do I stop chest and back blackheads?
Ha! I had the same problem and I thought it was abnormal because there were so many of them.


I bet its fun to squeeze too huh...





my solution was to go to the dermatologist. They prescribe anti-biotics and a gel (possiblily called ziana) and after a month its all gone. worked for me (and I thought I was impossible to cure)How do I stop chest and back blackheads?
There is a deep-cleansing scrub that is part of pro-active and i worked for me, it is designed for everywhere not just your face and it really helped.





Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment