Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I get rid of the excess oil/blackheads on my nose?

How do I get rid of the excess oil and or blackheads on my nose? The rest of my face is actually dry but my nose has a lot of oil.. and blackheads/huge pores.





Any tips on what to use to get rid of the oil/blackheads?


Home remedies would be awesome too!





Thank you =)How do I get rid of the excess oil/blackheads on my nose?
I know the answer coz my girlfriend had the same problem. She firt used an apricot scrub to reduce oil surface tension on the nose . Then she used Biore blackhead removal nose strips and then finally using a pore dimnishing solution.(I dont know which company though). She did it for 2 weeks and then her nose was a pretty nose . Hope this helps.How do I get rid of the excess oil/blackheads on my nose?
There is a clean and clear facial scrub just for blackheads. And for the oily nose biore nose strips. i dont know exactly where i got them but you can google them and find out where to get them from.i also have the same problem. i will wash my face and before i know it my face looks dry and my nose looks like i rubbes chicken grease on it.hope this helps
I reccomend Clean %26amp; Clear Blackhead remover/cleanser. It works for me and I had them all over my nose too! You can get it from Boots along with other Clean %26amp; Clear products for spots which are really good.
use those nose pads that you stick on and peel off in 10 min.


Their found everywhere!
toothpaste, egg yolks.
Use a facial scrub and then an oil-free cleanser. Finish up with a moisturizer made for your face that will not make your face oily.

No comments:

Post a Comment