Tuesday, August 17, 2010

How can i permanently get rid of blackheads?

I wash my face and put the lotion on it to open pores. I then massage blackheads cream all over my nose, but none of the blackheads go. I have tried so many lotions, and it's just embarrassing. I hate being around public because everyone stares!


Please HelpHow can i permanently get rid of blackheads?
pop them then burn that spot with a match....


it works try it !!!How can i permanently get rid of blackheads?
Make sure you are opening your pores prior to washing or you are doing no good. Heat up a washcloth with hot water - as hot as your hands can stand to ring out, then lay over your face, wait until it cools off, do it again and this time while it's still warm take off the cloth, wash with warm water and then rinse with COLD (to close your pores).





Also I would recommend a scrub (exfoliate) at least once a week.
I exfoliate and then use a Biore pore stip, and then astringent. The pore strip really pulls the blackheads out, and the astringent gets in and clears your pores out afterwards, and also helps to close them up. I do this twice a week
It's extremely hard, nearly impossible to rid completely of blackheads! I have a few, but they seem to go away with the lemon scrub from Origins. Try expholiators, they work wonders on blackheads.... not wearing makeup helps also.
Benzoyl peroxide worked for me. Just don't forget to wash it off, unlike you want to look sunburned.

No comments:

Post a Comment